INFORMING POTENTIAL EMPLOYEES ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF THEIR PERSONAL DATA
1. The Data Controller is the societe anonyme under the name “EUROMEDICA SOCIETE ANONYME FOR PROVISION OF MEDICAL SERVICES” having its registered office in Athens (357-359 Messogeion Avenue, tel. 210-3686600, firstname.lastname@example.org) (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
2. The personal data we collect and process are your identification and contact details, your personal data concerning your professional and academic life and any other information you have included in your CV. If you are invited to an interview with a representative of our company, we may also collect data that you report to us during the interview as well as evaluations from our company representative who will meet with you.
3. The purpose of the processing is to serve the legitimate interests pursued by the Company in accordance with Article 6 para. 1f’ of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and specifically the assessment of individuals who express interest in working with the Company, in order to staff the Company with suitable personnel.
4. If you consent, the Company may disclose your CV to companies belonging to the same business group as the Company. The Company will not send your CV to third parties, but it may be accessible to associates of the Company who have been entrusted with the technical support of the Company’s information systems.
5. The Company will not transmit your personal data to third countries outside the EU.
6. The Company will keep your personal data for a period of one (1) year, after which it will be deleted.
7. At any time you have the right to access your CV, to oppose (lodge objections), to restrict processing, to rectify it, to delete it and to make it portable, if possible. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr) in case of violation of your personal data.
8. For any further information regarding the processing of your personal data or the exercise of any of your rights, or the submission of a complaint, you may contact the Company’s Data Protection Officer, Elena Vrakatseli, at: 210 3686600 or at the following e-mail address: email@example.com